Crossroads Gallery welcomes all community members and organizations to submit a proposal. Please click the link for the online application that follows or pick up a hard copy at the front desk of the NDCAC during business hours. Applications are due by October 5, 2019, for the exhibition.
2019 Ofrenda Form
Click HERE for information on the history and significance of Day of the Dead ofrendas.
CCI Participant Guidelines
- CCI staff reserve the right to ask that any restricted items be removed immediately
- Each participant is responsible for their own supplies and setup of their personal ofrenda
- We ask that ofrendas do not contain items of irreplaceable personal value
- Battery operated candles only - candles with open flames are NOT allowed
- Altars cannot include fire, smoke, or anything that may cause a threat to the guests and building
- No perishable items
- Liquids must be sealed to prevent spillage
- Size requirement: 7’ x 5.5’ x 3’ (H X W X D) plot of space will be allocated per ofrenda.
- Tables and platforms used must be no larger than the 5’ W x 3’ D and NO taller than 6 feet
- The CCI staff will monitor the items used for ofrendas
- Dismantle & Removal of Ofrendas is November 4-7, 2019.
- Each participant is responsible for tearing down of their altar and taking home their items
For a list of our supporters and exhibition sponsors please click here.
The Crossroads Gallery Hours are:
- Monday - Thursday 2:00 PM - 5:00 PM starting September 23, 2019.
- Open late for special events
- Also available by appointment. Please call 574.631.1679
- Crossroads Gallery is operated by the University of Notre Dame and observes all National holidays