Students in all disciplines from Universities, Colleges, and High Schools in the South Bend-Elkhart region are encouraged to apply to our summer internship program.
- 8 week paid internship through the University of Notre Dame
- Interns connect regularly with community leaders and professionals
- Exceptionally diverse and collaborative environment
- Up to 3 hours per week of professional and/or personal development
- Leadership, project management, design thinking, and diversity and inclusion training
- Opportunities to participate in local social events with other interns
Covid-19 Statement: Our plan is to be a full-time, 8-week, virtual internship program. We are actively monitoring the public health crisis and may need to adjust hours, duration, and format accordingly.
Before ApplyingPrevious years' interns interested in applying, we have a new policy:
Interns that have worked with us as a high school student may apply for another opportunity to intern with us as a college student.
Please know that we do ask for a resume and encourage all applicants to seek resources on creating one if you do not have one. Please visit the Notre Dame Undergraduate Career Services site.
ApplyTo apply click here.