Students in all disciplines from Universities, Colleges, and High Schools in the South Bend-Elkhart region are encouraged to apply to our summer internship program.
- 8 week paid internship through the University of Notre Dame
- Interns connect regularly with community leaders and professionals
- Exceptionally diverse and collaborative environment
- Up to 3 hours per week of professional and/or personal development
- Leadership, project management, design thinking, and diversity and inclusion training
- Opportunities to participate in local social events with other interns
*We are following University public health guidelines and may need to adjust dates and/or in-person activities accordingly. While the University has not yet determined whether vaccines will be mandated for participants in the summer 2022 CCI Internship Program, the University has mandated vaccines for all its students, faculty, and staff for the fall 2021 semester, and it is likely that some form of vaccine mandate will be applied to summer 2022 CCI Internship participants.
Before ApplyingPrevious years' interns interested in applying, we have a new policy:
Interns that have worked with us as a high school student may apply for another opportunity to intern with us as a college student.
Please know that we do ask for a resume and encourage all applicants to seek resources on creating one if you do not have one. Please visit the Notre Dame Undergraduate Career Services site.
ApplyTo apply click here.